- Leed-Silver Certified
- New Contemporary Lobby With Contrasting Italian Stone
- Newly Renovated Entry, Canopy, Dynamic Tunnel System, Elevator Cabs, Monument Signage and Custom Glass Artwork in the Lobby
- On-site management office and engineering staff
- 24/7 On-Site Security
- Key Card Access After-Hours via Datawatch System
- Fully Sprinklered
- On-site Storage Available
- Tenant Conference Facilities - seating accommodations up to 200
- 12 Passenger Elevators
- 2 Shuttle Elevators to 1415 Garage
- Freight Elevator
- Loading Dock
- Off of reputable Louisiana Street between Clay and Bell in Houston's CBD
- Easy Access to I-10, I-45 and 59.
- Along multiple major METRO commuter bus routes Directly in Front of Building
- 2 blocks from METRO rail stops
- South Louisiana Tunnel - 1415 Louisiana is directly connected to Houston's elaborate underground tunnel system. This connection allows
tenants in the Building controlled-climate access to most major area office buildings, restaurants, shopping areas and hotels, as well as off-site
- Murphy's Deli/Starbucks
- The 43rd Restaurant & Lounge
- 1415 Louisiana is in close proximity to two (2) of downtown Houston's major tunnel level food courts, the Court at Allen Center and Mid-Cities at Bank One Center.
- 2 Blocks to the Prestigious Petroleum Club located at 1201 Louisiana.
- Athletic facilities are available within two (2) blocks at the brand new Tellepsen Downtown YMCA.
- Area Hotels include Hyatt Regency and the Doubletree Hotel, within two (2) blocks of the building.
- NEW Executive, Reserved parking spaces now available on street level
- 391 spaces located directly in the building garage
- The 1415 Louisiana Garage, an 1,100 car, 12-story parking garage is located one block north of building with convenient tunnel access
- Both garages connected by Tunnel
- All garage elevators modernized in 2006